Peking Tripitaka Online Search
The ShinBuddhist Comprehensive Research Institute
Present status of database:
- Titles in Tibetan and Sanskrit
- Name of the Author(in Tibetan and Sanskrit), Translater, Revisor
- Concordance of numbers of Peking, Derge, Golden Manuscript (bstan gyur).
This database is based on the following cataloges:
- A Comparative Analytical Catalogue of the Kanjur Division of the Tibetan Tripitaka: Edited in Peking during the K'ang-hsi Era, and At Present Kept in the Library of the Otani Daigaku Kyoto, 3 vols., The Otani Daigaku Library, Kyoto, 1930-1932.
- A Comparative Analytical Catalogue of the Tanjur Division of the Tibetan Tripitaka, Kept in the Otani University Library and At Present Reprinted under the Supervision of the Otani University, 9 vols., 1965-1997.
- Tibetan Title (Extended Wylie transcription system) / (Sanskrit title in KH Sanskrit transcription system)
- [P. No.] = Location in Peking Edition: Otani number, section name, poti and start page of the text.
- [D. No.] = Location in Derge Edition: Tohoku number, section name, poti and start page of the text.
- [N] = Location in Nartang Edition: Poti and folio number first page of each text.
- [Kinsha] = Location in Golden Manuscript Tenjur: Text Number(see Shin'ichiro Miyake, "Comparative Table of the Manuscript Tenjur in dGa'-ldan Monastery with the Peking Edition of Tenjur", Annual Memoirs of the Otani University Shin Buddhist Comprehensive Research Institute, no. 17, 2000, pp.1-65), Section name, poti and start page of the text.
- [A] = Author: Tibetan Name / (Sanskrit name in KH Sanskrit transcription system)
- [T] = Translater
- [Rev] = Revisor
[ HOME ]
Copyright: (c) 2005, Tibetan Works Research Project, Otani University Shin-Buddhist Comprehensive Research Institute